Thursday, August 11, 2011

summer breezin

so now that I finished my online class....I would like to say that I passed with a B. yay for me!!! since my last post (although it was about a month ago), I feel as if I have grown up a bit. not saying that I was completely immature before, but I officially now have a sense of independence. I somewhat have a sense of what makes Anela happy. and a main factor that contributes are those who support me. they are the people that know and understand who I truly am and why I am the way I am. in life one will run into very few of these "special" friends....the mission is to try to keep these friends around.

over the past couple of weeks I have been filled with ambition. I've been enjoying my life as a stepping stone towards success and suddenly have this strong urge to help people. I have always wanted to do something for charity, specifically dealing with cancer, and it's now going on my bucket list. which I will post my bucket list after this post.

but moving away from talking about myself....last night I went to the Orange County Fair with Erica and a good friend Betty. Betty is definitely one of those "special" friends that you never want to let go. all 3 of us together is guaranteed a time full of laughter and also deep conversation. here are a couple of pics from last night and might I say....the Ice Museum is amazing!!!
         Pretty Ice Reef                       My Name on Ice      


No comments:

Post a Comment