Tuesday, July 12, 2011

half the year has gone by.....

...time to take on the rest of the year!!!

so where do I go from here? first year of college is done and now it's summer time. granted I am taking an online summer class, it's not like it's interfering with my life.

when the last day of June arrived I had this weird feeling inside. I realized that half the year has gone by. and then I kept repeating it over and over in my head "half the year has gone by" , "half the year has gone by", "half the year has gone by". and then the dreadful question came up.....during the first half of the year have I accomplished anything? well the answer is 'yes' because I completed my first step of finishing a year of college....but it's not enough. the satisfying feeling of being one step closer to my goal was not enough.

so I have reached this point of thought....what will I do for the last half? and will it be ENOUGH???

No comments:

Post a Comment