Wednesday, June 22, 2011

flower power

As stated before, I purchased a flower from my friend's Etsy shop {Love:Sparkle:Pretty}. Her items are feminine, vintage, and has the right touch to make any girl feel beautiful. I had asked her if she could make me an ivory flower with lace and feathers. She had an item similar to my request already listed, but I asked for a few additions. For the center, I wanted something that sparkles and wanted two ivory/white feathers to come out from the base of the flower. [picture below]

{the excitement on my face was unexplainable}
 
{with every order Kayla writes a little note to the customer}


{here i am with my beautifully made flower}

Thank you so very much Kayla....this will be perfect for a wedding I will be attending in November.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment