Friday, June 17, 2011

all the reason to smile

so i must say that this week has been great so far.

finished my finals and so that means spring quarter is over and i completed my first year back in school. yay for me. and on top of that...i believe i finished this quarter with all A's. [i hope, i hope, i hope]

so my lovely friend Kayla opened up her own etsy shop. [Love, Sparkle, Pretty] and she has some really creative ideas. i love her handmade flowers and placed an order for a custom flower. so anxious for it to arrive. :)

and yesterday my brother got his first tattoo (and he's only 17). but not i really feel like he's growing up. so proud of him!

but now it's back to some stressing. although spring quarter is over i'm taking a 6-week online summer class on anatomy & physiology--->difficult!!!!

wish you all a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment