Saturday, June 4, 2011

new camera = new adventures

in high school i loved photo class. the process of shooting pictures, developing the negatives, and then enlarging them in a darkroom was sooooo intriguing. you just never knew what your artistic side captured until the end of the film. and now a days with digital cameras you can easily review the snapshot and if you don't like it....DELETE. but it takes away the curiosity of what was actually captured.
so this is my new camera that my wonderful dear bought for me from Urban Outfitters. I heard about these cameras but didn't really think much of them. Then I started seeing pictures posted all over the web and I was sold.  The difference between these cameras and your regular disposable cameras is that how the camera is structured allows light leaks to develop in pictures. (Light leaks are create streaks of light and makes pictures unpredictable.)


camera in hand...film loaded...time to capture the artistic side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment