Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some kind of wonderful....

So there are the little things in life that can cause happiness. Overall I would have to say today was highly enjoyable.

First step...drive to Starbucks to meet my friend Jenessa to work on a huge paper for one of our classes. I went to go buy a reusable cup and ordered a drink as well as a pastry. Welp my total was only $6.10. And mind you...the cup alone was $12.95. Big Smile #1.

After working on the assignment for hours, Jenessa and I head to one of our professor's house for a fundraiser for the social work club. It involved personalizing our own t-shirts which I forgot to buy. However I was able to enjoy the company of other social work majors. Big Smile #2.

So it's bowling time. Made it there a little early so automatically put my head in to studying. Received some of our Vegas money early and won a sidepot. Plus I know I am a grown adult but my mom said she did some of my laundry because she knows I have been so busy studying. Big Smile #3.

Bowling is complete and Erica asks me to come over to spend some time with her family. In complete honesty I didn't want to go over. But it was nice to just get away from the books for a bit and relax. Plus her brothers love me. Big Smile #4.

I finally get home and in my yard is a little bunny. A nickname I had for my sister was "Bunnies" and I truly believe that she was paying me a little visit. Big Smile #5.

Walk into my room and my bed is made with this little note. Big Smile #6.

there truly are little things in life that bring a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment